Ingredients Monkfish Garlic:
- 1 kg Monkfish
- 300 gr of Potatoes
- 8 cloves of GARLIC brand “El Ajero” of Aceuchal
- 4 Tomatoes
This fish recipe is simple and will be delicious. The grace of this fish is that it cooks very quickly and is perfect for all types of diets. We can buy it fresh or frozen, this raw material is what will make a difference.
- We will start preparing monkfish complements, garlic. This ingredient does not like everyone equally, we can put less amount if we see that 8 cloves of garlic is too much.
- Peel the garlic cloves and begin to fry them over low heat. When the garlic is golden we pass it to a mortar. We strain the oil to continue using it, it will give more flavor to the rest of the ingredients.
- Tomatoes peel and grate. We are going to fry them in the same oil in which we cooked the garlic. We add half a spoonful of sugar to balance the acidity. Salpimentamos to taste.
- Fry the tomato until an ideal bottom is achieved. Peel the potatoes and cut them into slices of the same size.
- Add the potatoes to the tomato and cover with water. Chop the garlic in the mortar and add them to this preparation.
- We wash the monkfish, we remove any thorn it may have, we will use the loins. This part of the fish or that of the tail can be easily separated from the spine, obtained an easier to eat fish.
- Cut the monkfish into small pieces and add to the pan with the rest of the ingredients. You will need about 10 minutes to cook completely.
- We will rectify salt and pepper. If we want the sauce to get a little thicker, we can add a little cornstarch flour diluted in water.
- We serve with some bread and enjoy a restaurant fish dish. We will only have to try it and enjoy it in the best possible company.